Dundee FC & McEwan Fraser Legal have revealed the Dark Blues are going red for their fantastic new away kit for 2017-18, and along with it launched a very special promotion for 100 lucky kids!
Dundee FC has teamed up with main sponsor McEwan Fraser Legal to launch the club’s Biggest Home Game (#BiggestHomeGame).
This will see ONE HUNDRED kids PLAY in a crazy “pre-season friendly” against Neil McCann’s side on the pitch at Dens Park.
Here’s how it works:
- New away kit scheduled to go on sale 10am on Friday 30th June
- First 100 junior away shirts sold receive a golden ticket for one U13 (per junior purchase) to play in the game, wearing the new kit!
- The match will take place on Wednesday, 12th July as part of the Dundee FC open day.
- Teams will play approximately 15 minutes each way
- Dundee FC will field a first team XI managed by Neil McCann who will take on the Dundee FC Kids who will be managed by a star former player
- The match will take place on the pitch at Dens Park
- It’ll be filmed and highlights shown online, with picture for everyone, too!
All golden ticket holders will receive full details, including timings, arrangements and the ref’s rules in the run up to the big day.