Dog ownership disputes are becoming increasingly common.
Dog custody disputes can also occur between uninvolved individuals who are attempting to claim ownership of the same animal.
Think about what would be best for the pet.
- Is one partner keeping the family home while the other is moving to a flat?
- Where would the pet be most comfortable?
- Who has spent more time caring for the animal?
- What would happen in an emergency?
- If the pet is to live with one partner, can the other visit? Go for walks?
- What are the lifetime costs of keeping the pet, and can they be dealt with in the separation agreement?
We have plenty of experience dealing with Dog law and are here to offer advice and support. We can provide a no-obligation telephone consultation for up to 10 minutes.
To book an appointment please call us on 0131 524 9797 or fill in the form, We can advise and represent you whether you are bringing or defending a claim.
Please do not delay in getting specialist advice from us in this kind of case as any delay may be held against you.