Due to business demand and a focus on continued success, we are currently looking for a Part-time New Business Consultant to join us in our Edinburgh Head Office.
If you’ve ever been told you’re a great listener and you enjoy dealing with people, this is an ideal opportunity. As an added bonus, you will gain valuable, hands-on property experience in this fast-paced role which is a great start for anyone that has an interest in property but hasn’t been able to find an introductory pathway into the industry. McEwan Fraser Legal is known for its innovation, rapid expansion and internal promotions so this opportunity could lead to future career opportunities within the Company.
Main responsibilities include;
· Dealing with all online, email and telephone enquiries and qualifying each enquiry in order to give complete client satisfaction
· Monitoring outcomes of contact and initiating further communication as required
· Organising valuation appointments for our Regional Valuation Teams
· Updating enquiry records with detailed information to reflect current status
· Achieving monthly targets
This is a part-time position for 20 to 25 hours per week with core weekday hours. We currently require someone with the availability to work the following shifts although some flexibility is available:
Monday 8:00am - 1:00pm
Tuesday 10:30am - 5:30pm
Thursday 10:30am - 5:30pm
Friday 8:00am - 1:00pm
Additional evening and weekend hours may also be required, by advance notice, to help ensure we meet our clients’ demands.
The position will require training to be undertaken at our Edinburgh head office with a likely combination of home-working and office-based work thereafter.