We‘ve launched a very special competition for the kids today. Find out how they could created the cover for the Dundee Matchday Programme…
McEwan Fraser Legal has today launched a brilliant competition for the kids – the chance to design the cover of the official Dundee Matchday Programme, The Dee!
In a break from “tradition”, McEwan Fraser Legal – the club’s proud main sponsor – has teamed up with the Dark Blues to give one lucky under 16 the opportunity of a lifetime.
We’re looking for a picture of young supporters’ favourite current Dundee player!
The winning artwork will be turned into the cover for the club’s home game against Partick Thistle on 26 October.
Our star artist will win a giant hard back version – presented by the player they illustrated – of the cover to keep, and a copy of the Programme signed by the Dee’s first team squad.
It’s really easy to enter – simply download the form below, get your kids to pick out and draw their favourite player and then email it back to us (preferred) or pop it into reception at Dens Park.DOWNLOAD AN ENTRY FORM HERE Click to email us your child's entry
Here’s how your kids can design the cover for The Dee:
- Open to anyone under the age of 16 we’re looking for an illustration or painting of their favourite current Dundee player (one player only)
- Entries – which must be original pieces of work – may use pen, coloured pencils or paint
- All entries should be submitted using the form above
- Submissions are preferred via email to email@example.com (please scan the entry – highest possible quality!)
- Alternatively drop in your entry into the Main Reception at Dens Park
- All entries should include:
- The entering child’s full name, address and parent name, address (if different) and telephone contact details
- A brief note to explain who the child has illustrated and why
- The deadline to receive entries is Friday 30 September at 4pm – entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- The competition will be judged by McEwan Fraser Legal and Dundee FC
- By entering into the competition parents/carers agree that in the event of winning they and their child will be available to participate in a photo-opportunity with promotion across media, social media and club channels