- Ross County sign two-year agreement with McEwan Fraser Legal to become main club sponsor
- Inverness Caledonian Thistle renew for a third successive year, to ensure a Highland double for the Solicitors & Estate Agents
- Dundee agree contract extension for 2018-19
The award-winning Solicitors & Estate Agents have put pen to paper on a two-year agreement to back the Dingwall side.
As well as extensive branding at the Global Energy Arena, McEwan Fraser Legal’s logo will appear on the front and back of Ross County’s new home and away kits for next season.
Making it a highland double, Ross County join Inverness Caledonian Thistle Football Club who will again be sponsored by McEwan Fraser Legal after a contract extension was agreed for next season.
Completing a hat-trick of sponsorships at this time, is Dundee Football Club. McEwan Fraser Legal have agreed to extend their partnership with the Dens Park club for season 2018-19.
McEwan Fraser Legal chief executive Ken McEwan comments:
“We are delighted to welcome Ross County to our portfolio of clubs. Doing so allows us to support both professional clubs in the Highlands.
“Our experience of both County and Caley Thistle is that they are rooted in their communities, committed to supporter engagement, and share our vision to “think differently” about how we do things.
“Inverness have been a terrific partner for us, and so it was an easy decision for us to extend our relationship with them. We want to play a big part in their revival and return to the Premiership!
“I am also very pleased that we have reached agreement with Dundee to continue to support them next season. We’ve developed some brilliant fan activation campaigns with the club over the last couple of years and we are committed to continuing that work with the Dark Blues into season 2018-19.
Ross County chairman Roy McGregor comments:
“We are delighted to sign a two-year agreement that sees McEwan Fraser Legal become main club sponsor from the beginning of next season.
“We’ve seen what fantastic sponsors McEwan Fraser have been to other SPFL teams in the past and think their commitment to fan and community engagement, particularly, will be a great fit for Ross County Football Club.
“We look forward to working closely with McEwan Fraser Legal on a number of exciting supporter-focused initiatives set to commence in summer 2018.”
Inverness Caledonian Thistle chairman Graeme Rae adds:
“We look forward to building on the successful partnership we have built up with Chief Executive Ken McEwan and his team at McEwan Fraser Legal in the coming year.”
Dundee commercial manager Keith Haggart says:
“We’re delighted to partner up once more with McEwan Fraser Legal for season 2018/19. We’ve developed a great relationship over the last two campaigns and look forward to continuing to build on the great work we’ve done together engaging with the Dundee FC fan base.”
Key activation campaigns over the last two years have included:
- #HomeRun which saw first team players personally deliver the new kit to the homes of supporters
- #HomeAdvantage, the ten-second half-time challenge that made amputee Tommy McKay famous
- #BiggestHomeGame featuring 100 kids against Dundee, Dundee United & Inverness first teams
- #HomeAlone where club legends brought round beer and pizza to fans who couldn’t make a vital away game
- #BringTheCupHOME was our Motherwell campaign for the Scottish League Cup Final, and featured a very special #HomeRun, plus ticket competitions, fan messages and more
- #HomeGame and our other weekly ticket competitions, and fun via social media
McEwan Fraser Legal are also proud main club sponsors at Motherwell FC for season 2017-18. An announcement about the future of that partnership will be made in due course.