Competition winner revealed as Inverness Caledonian Thistle prepare for a unique one-off official Matchday Programme cover when Dundee visit the Highlands on 24 September.
McEwan Fraser Legal is delighted to reveal that Sienna Hastings (12) has won our Inverness Caledonian Thistle “Design the Programme Cover” competition.
Sienna and her brother Cruz (10) both entered the competition, choosing to draw their favourite player, Greg Tansey.
The winning entry was selected because of quality of the drawing itself and the vibrancy of the colours used.
Sienna, who is (entirely coincidentally) the daughter of former Inverness star Richard, will meet Greg Tansey to receive a giant version of the programme cover, next week.
Her artwork is now in production with the club’s publishers who will create a cover in the normal, recognised style seen this season, but featuring Sienna’s entry as the cover image.
It will be used for Caley Thistle’s home game against Dundee on Saturday 24th September.
The club’s official main club sponsor, McEwan Fraser Legal are award winning solicitors and estate agents operating across Inverness and the Highland.
Proud to “think differently” McEwan Fraser Legal has created an engaging campaign of activity around its sponsorship of the 2015 Scottish Cup winners putting supporters at the core of what we do.
That has included:
- #HomeRun – five lucky supporters receiving the new home shirt before it goes on sale
- #SoldOnYou – the opportunity for Caley Thistle fans to advertise their for sale home in the official matchday Programme
- McEwan Fraser Legal Predictor game – a new twitter game where supporters can make a random score prediction and if they match it they’ll be in the draw for tickets and hospitality
- Ticket competitions, courtesy of McEwan Fraser Legal in the Inverness Courier and Highland News before every home game
- Design the Cover – special opportunity for one young Caley Thistle fan to draw their favourite player for a unique, one-off Official Matchday Programme on 24 September
- And much, much more is planned…
That same approach is exactly how McEwan Fraser Legal go about selling properties. We’re open until Midnight, our staff speak multiple languages, and our marketing specialists aim to pair the right people to the right properties by understanding exactly what they need.
If you are interested in selling your property call our McEwan Fraser Legal Inverness team on 01463 211 116.
HAVE YOU PLAYED OUR PREDICTOR GAME?
— McEwan Fraser Legal (@ICTFC_MFL) September 5, 2016