McEwan Fraser Legal Design the Programme Cover winner revealed for Dundee United v Morton magazine.
Dundee United’s Matchday Programme will have a different look when Greenock Morton visit Tannadice on 24 September. That follows the news that Aiden Hutton has designed the programme cover, winning a competition in partnership with McEwan Fraser Legal.
Aiden’s stunning portrayal of Paul Dixon – a fellow left-back and his favourite player – was picked by the solicitors and estate agents, who are United’s official main club sponsor.
In particular, the judges were impressed by the superb attention to detail, Aiden showed in his work.
Aiden, who is from Arbroath, will meet Paul Dixon, next week, to receive a giant version of the United Review cover ahead of its publication.
His artwork is now in production with the club’s publishers who will create a cover in the normal, recognised style seen this season, but featuring Aiden’s entry as the front page image.
United’s official main club sponsor, McEwan Fraser Legal are award winning solicitors and estate agents operating across Dundee, Tayside and Angus.
Proud to “think differently” McEwan Fraser Legal has created an engaging campaign of activity around its sponsorship of the Terrors, putting supporters at the core of what we do.
That has included:
- #HomeRun – five lucky supporters receiving the new home shirt before it goes on sale, delivered by new boss Ray McKinnon
- #SoldOnYou – the opportunity for United fans to advertise their for sale home in the official matchday Programme
- McEwan Fraser Legal Predictor game – a new twitter game where supporters can make a random score prediction and if they match it they’ll be in the draw for tickets and hospitality
- Ticket competitions, courtesy of McEwan Fraser Legal across our social channels and website, drawing hundreds of entries so far
- Design the Cover – special opportunity for one young Arab to draw their favourite player for a unique, one-off Official Dundee United Matchday Programme on 24 September
- And much more to come…
That same approach is exactly how McEwan Fraser Legal go about selling properties. We’re open until Midnight, our staff speak multiple languages, and our marketing specialists aim to pair the right people to the right properties by understanding exactly what they need.
If you are interested in selling your property call our McEwan Fraser Legal Dundee team on 01382 721 212.
HAVE YOU PLAYED OUR PREDICTOR GAME?
— McEwan Fraser Legal (@DundeeUtd_MFL) September 5, 2016