Some ideas for creating your own DIY lights:
- An old bicycle rim with beads makes a lovely and interesting looking chandelier. Simply extend your creation to hang just under your light.
- Old hats make interesting and arty looking pendant lights.
- For a rustic and organic look, simply find a piece of wood and use it as the base for your standing lamp.
- A selection of old buttons strung and hung from a frame, makes for a very crafty looking lampshade.
- Hanging books between a large selection of naked pendant lights, transforms your ceiling into an imaginative space.
- Old glass jars grouped together makes a great country looking chandelier.