McEwan Fraser Legal, an award-winning Solicitor and Estate Agency, is a dynamic, modern company. With an array of various respected industry awards under our belt, we are highly innovative and known for our emphasis on providing exceptional customer service. We deal with residential and commercial property sales as well as having a robust legal department specialising in conveyancing, private client, family law and litigation.
We are looking to expand our successful Professional Photography and Production Department to ensure our clients continue to receive stunning images of their properties to help them maximise interest in their property sale. This is a great opportunity for Contract Photographers based in the Fife area.
To join our team, you need to be able to demonstrate your skills in the following areas:
- Interior / Architecture Photography
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- Exceptional customer service and rapport building skills
- Professional appearance (suitable for a solicitor's firm)
- Excellent time management
- Adaptable and flexible with hours and workloads
- Ability to learn new skills i.e. drawing floor plans and taking measurements.
- A formal qualification in photography or demonstrable professional experience
- Suitable software for editing
- A portfolio of your work
- Your own equipment (essential) including a wide-angle lens suitable for interior property photography as well as a laser measurement tool
- Access to your own transportation
- Internet access at home
- Local knowledge of the Fife area with the ability to cover Fife and occasionally Stirling and Falkirk, dependent upon location
In order to produce the above mentioned, candidates should have the following:
If you are passionate about photography, property, people and interior spaces, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you. To apply please submit the following:
- Completed application form
- CV in Word or PDF format, or access to a shared OneDrive or Google Drive file
- Brief covering letter or email stating why your skills meet the requirements of the position
- Attach a JPEG of:
A) a bathroom shot
B) a kitchen shot
C) a lounge shot
D) an exterior shot of a property
E) OR, access to an online portfolio if you have prior property photography experience
Please note that this is a contract position and would likely suit photographers who are looking to supplement their current levels of business. Our production department would contact you to cover shoots as and when required, so no guarantee of hours or earnings could be made. You have the ability to set your own schedule so there is a great deal of flexibility available within this role.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and mileage expenses.