McEwan Fraser Legal, an award-winning Solicitor and Estate Agency, is a dynamic, modern company. With an array of respected industry awards under our belt, we are highly innovative and known for our emphasis on providing exceptional customer service. We deal with residential and commercial property sales as well as having a robust legal department specialising in conveyancing, private client, family law and litigation.
Due to the continued growth of our business, we require professional, enthusiastic Property Sales Negotiators to join the Property team in our Edinburgh Head Office. We are not your typical Solicitors & Estate Agents as we do everything in-house to ensure we have specialists to advise clients during every step of their journey. You will be joining a varied team of over 120 in-house experts who all share the same passion for client care.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and abilities:
- Exceptional customer service skills including an excellent telephone manner
- A genuine passion for property and people and an ability to build rapport
- Ability to thrive in a busy, fast-moving, team environment
- Previous property marketing and/or negotiation experience
- Experience of managing clients
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in all Microsoft packages
- Pro-active, positive attitude
Duties will include the following:
- Acting as the main point of contact for your allocated portfolio of clients
- Keeping clients informed via telephone and email of the activity on their file and being proactive in securing updates
- Presenting convincing, strategic, and creative marketing strategies for our clients’ properties which might not be selling or getting the desired interest
- Responding promptly with enthusiasm to all email and telephone enquiries about our clients' properties and leaving no stone unturned in following up with interested parties
- Skilfully negotiating the best price for our clients' properties and always protecting our clients' price objectives
- Upselling our services where our clients would directly benefit from additional marketing initiatives
We will consider exceptional candidates outwith the property industry provided they have a proven track record of success and achievement and have a genuine desire to get involved in property. We are looking for individuals who have varied backgrounds and whilst property sales experience is advantageous, a genuine desire to assist our clients is paramount.
We are a growing company that provide unrivalled opportunities for the right candidate to progress within the property industry so successful applicants must be tenacious, resilient, have a positive outlook and bring enthusiasm to the role. We are also looking for team players who respect and encourage their colleagues.
Core working hours will be Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5.30pm, however, there will be a requirement to work a Saturday shift on a rota basis (typically once every three months).
Salary is negotiable depending upon the level of transferable experience.
To apply, please submit the following information:
- Completed application form
- CV in Word or PDF format, or access to a shared OneDrive or Google Drive file
- Brief covering letter or email stating why your skills meet the requirements of the position
All the above information should be submitted to HR Manager Jennifer MacGillivray at email@example.com