McEwan Fraser Legal, an award-winning Solicitor and Estate Agency, is a dynamic, modern company. With an array of respected industry awards under our belt, we are highly innovative and known for our emphasis on providing exceptional customer service. We deal with residential and commercial property sales as well as having a robust legal department specialising in conveyancing, private client, family law and litigation.
Due to the demands of the business, we require a professional, enthusiastic Property Purchase Negotiator to join the Legal Services team in our Edinburgh Head Office. This is a rarely available opportunity and would suit candidates with experience in the property or legal sector who are looking for an exciting change.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Exceptional customer service skills including an excellent telephone manner
- A genuine passion for property and people and an ability to build rapport
- Ability to thrive in a busy, fast-moving, team environment
- Previous property marketing and/or negotiation experience
- Familiarity with the Scottish legal system
- Experience of managing clients
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in all Microsoft packages
- Pro-active, positive attitude
Main responsibilities include:
- Providing advice to clients on the range of services McEwan Fraser Legal offers
- Assisting clients with property purchase negotiations
- Submission of Notes of Interest and legal offers
- Extensive research on market trends and property values
- Providing fee quotes and completing follow-up correspondence
- Building rapport with various financial, legal, and mortgage consultants
This is a demanding yet rewarding role as you will be an integral part of clients’ potentially life-changing journeys. Core working hours will be Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5.30pm.
Salary will be negotiable dependent on experience.
To apply, please submit the following information:
- Completed application form
- CV in Word or PDF format, or access to a shared OneDrive or Google Drive file
- Brief covering letter or email stating how your skills meet the requirements of the position
All the above information should be submitted to HR Manager Jennifer MacGillivray at firstname.lastname@example.org