McEwan Fraser Legal, an award-winning Solicitor and Estate Agency, is a dynamic, modern company. With an array of respected industry awards under our belt, we are highly innovative and known for our emphasis on providing exceptional customer service. We deal with residential and commercial property sales as well as having a robust legal department specialising in conveyancing, private client, family law and litigation.
Due to business demand and a focus on continued success, we are currently looking for Property Sales Assistants to join us in our Edinburgh Head Office.
If you’ve ever been told you’re a great listener and you enjoy dealing with people, this is an ideal opportunity. As an added bonus, you will gain valuable, hands-on property experience in this fast-paced role which is a great start for anyone that has an interest in property but hasn’t been able to find an introductory pathway into the industry. McEwan Fraser Legal is known for its innovation, rapid expansion and internal promotions so this opportunity could lead to future career opportunities within the Company.
Duties will include the following:
- Assisting potential viewers with general property enquiries and property booking requests
- Liaising with clients and buyers via telephone and email
- Promoting McEwan Fraser Legal’s range of services and making referrals for property, financial and legal advice
- Updating your colleagues about the activity on their clients’ properties
- Following up information requests and speaking to viewers to gain their feedback
- Updating information on bespoke software system with other general administration duties as required
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and abilities:
- Confident telephone manner with at least 6 months’ experience in a role that primarily involved telephone contact
- Exceptional focus on customer service and ability to uphold McEwan Fraser Legal’s strong customer care priorities
- Polite, informative and empathetic to clients’ needs
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving, target-driven team environment
- Multi-tasking ability with capability to maintain accuracy
- Proficiency in all Microsoft packages
- Assertive, positive attitude
- Problem-solving initiative
Candidates who demonstrate the ability to put customers first, a flair for sales, and a willingness to learn about the property industry will thrive and progression opportunities abound.
We are offering both full-time and part-time hours:
- Full-time will include one Saturday or Sunday shift per week in addition to four weekday shifts
- Part-time hours should ideally cover evening (5:30pm – 12:00am) and/or weekend work (we’re open from 9:00am – 10:00pm on Saturdays and Sundays)
Remuneration will be dependent upon experience.
To apply, please submit the following information:
- Completed application form
- CV in Word or PDF format, or access to a shared OneDrive or Google Drive file
- Brief covering letter or email stating how your skills meet the requirements of the position as well as your preference for full or part-time hours (if part-time is appropriate, please include the hours you would ideally be looking to work)
All the above information should be submitted to HR Manager Jennifer MacGillivray at firstname.lastname@example.org