McEwan Fraser Legal, an award-winning Solicitor and Estate Agency, is a dynamic, modern company. With an array of respected industry awards under our belt, we are highly innovative and known for our emphasis on providing exceptional customer service. We deal with residential and commercial property sales as well as having a robust legal department specialising in conveyancing, private client, family law and litigation.
We are not your typical Solicitors & Estate Agents as we have teams of in-house experts that manage our clients’ journeys from start to finish. It falls to our Production team to ensure our clients’ properties are presented in the best possible light and as Designer & Layout Artist, you will aim to beautifully package this. You will work closely with our team of photographers and Property Valuers to create bespoke property brochures and marketing material.
To join our team, you should be able to demonstrate the following:
- You would have a formal qualification in design
- Knowledge of working to brand guidelines and corporate identity
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Great customer service experience and friendly telephone manner
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
Main Daily Tasks will involve:
- Layout and editing
- Design for mainstream print and web publication
- Creating and exporting InDesign templates
- Document proofing
- PDF conversion for web and print
- Colour proofing and 'preflighting' documents
- Image manipulation and retouching
- Image conversion for print
- Creating and editing Photoshop scripts
- Exporting imagery for web and print
- Creating vector based imagery
Floor Plan Software
- Creating 3D Property Floor Plans from sketch
- Experience not necessary as training will be provided
In addition to creating property brochures you will also have the opportunity to be involved in design work for various awards, online marketing and internal/external publications so there is plenty of creativity afforded in this role.
The hours will predominantly be 9:00am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday, however, some flexibility may be required to meet the demands of the business.
Salary is negotiable depending upon the level of transferable experience.
If you are passionate about design, property, people and interior spaces, this is the job for you!
To apply, please submit the following information:
- Completed application form
CV in Word or PDF format, or access to a shared OneDrive or Google Drive file
Attach a portfolio with samples of your design work in PDF or JPEG format or alternatively, please provide any links to your portfolio, website or any web based work.
To apply, please email all of the above requirements to HR Manager Jenn MacGillivray at: [email protected]