Druim Croft provides excellent family accommodation and has the added benefit of approximately four acres of land which includes a range of fields and paddocks.There is an excellent range of outbuildings which includes stables with tack and feed room and many other outbuildings. This property, land and buildings will be sold as a whole.
• Large sweeping tarmaced drive towards the front of the property which provides ample parking for a number of vehicles.
• Main Lounge with stove, open plan stair leading to the attic room.
• Large kitchen with a large range of base and wall units and ample space for dining.
• Office/sitting room with patio doors leading to a patio area.
• Sunroom which is currently used as a dining room.
• Large Conservatory which is on an elevated position overlooking the paddock area.
• Large family bathroom with full tiling, jacuzzi bath and new separate shower cabinet with steam, multiple jets and radio.
• Two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
• Attic room which is accessed from the open stair in the lounge.
• Large utility room.
• Separate WC.
• Storeroom which is accessed from the outside.
• Excellent storage throughout the property.
• Detached double garage with extensive floored upstairs.
The garden grounds are mature with various areas of lawn, trees, shrubs and plants. It has many garden features and includes a fantastic decked terrace area leading from the conservatory which has power and feature lights including pond and fountain. This area has an elevated position with uninterrupted views of the paddocks and surrounding country side. A super area to lounge or for entertaining.
Approximately 4 acres or thereby of land which is currently set up as a mixture of fields and paddocks, These fields are well laid out with boundary fencing and have easy access from the property.
A mixture of out buildings, including stables incorporating a tack and feed room. A further range of buildings,workshop and sheds which all offer excellent vehicle/work and animal storage.
This property will be sold as a whole and early viewings are highly recommended to experience the unique and peaceful location the property has to offer.
Extras (Included in the sale): Double glazing, mains electricity and water. Integrated kitchen appliances, all floor covering and blinds where applicable.
The description of properties on the website do not form part of any offer and all statements and photographs are for illustrative purposes only and not guaranteed. Buyers must satisfy themselves on the accuracy and authenticity of each property listed.
Location of Property
By appointment through McEwan Fraser Legal on 01463 211 116
McEwan Fraser Legal are open 7 days a week: 8am - Midnight Monday to Friday & 9am - 10pm Saturday & Sunday to book your viewing appointment.
Part Exchange your property for a home on our site
If you are interested in a property we have available for sale and have your own property to sell, we can refer you to Haddington Estates (who operate independently of McEwan Fraser Legal). They can offer you a guaranteed cash offer for your own property through this unique Part Exchange option which may allow you to sell your property quickly and easily without any Estate Agency fees or advertising costs. This allows you to make an offer for any property on our site safe in the knowledge that your existing house has a firm legal offer.
Mortgage funding may be available through an authorised mortgage broker
McEwan Fraser Legal are working closely with authorised mortgage brokers in order for our clients to obtain mortgage funding (see terms and conditions, which normally apply, below)
- Aged 18+
- You are in permanent employment
- Self Employed usually need to have 2 years accounts available
- Permanent right to reside in the UK
- You have no adverse credit that would affect your ability to repay funding
Should you wish to obtain further information please complete the enquiry form