Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this beautiful farmhouse and location, the property has been extended and recently renovated to an exact standard under architect supervision. Wester Raddery farmhouse offers excellent accommodation which has been well thought-out and finished to a very high standard providing a home that you would be proud of.
The property is well positioned and benefits from uninterrupted views across its own land to the south and beyond. The farmhouse has a home report value of £320,000. The property is being sold as a whole which includes the farmhouse, the farmland and a range of farm buildings.
KEY FEATURES OF THE FARMHOUSE:
• Front entrance hall
• Generous lounge with feature fire and surround with an open stair leading to the first floor.
• A modern individually designed kitchen with ample base and wall units, a range cooker, a large area for dining and access to the garden via patio doors.
• Utility room with access to the rear garden
• Family shower room
• Three double bedroom all with storage wardrobes
• Engineered Oak flooring
• Master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe which includes a large en-suite bathroom with walk-in separate shower unit, separate bath and his and her sinks with complementary tiling.
• Bedroom balcony with views over the farmland and beyond.
• Office/workroom which is currently used as a home office, this room is suitable to provide additional bedroom or lounge accommodation, it also features an internal open balcony area overlooking the dining area.
Landscaped gardens with areas of decking, hard landscaping and a range of other garden features including large stones and an excellent range of other features, which include borders, raised beds and a good selection of plants and shrubs.
Arable farmland extending to approximately ten acres which is a mixture of fields are included in the sale, there is an excellent range of farm buildings which provides work and vehicle storage, and excellent animal shelter when required.
This farm provides a comfortable home and an opportunity to own a freehold traditional working farm on the Black Isle which is rarely available in this area of the Highlands.
Extras (Included in the sale): Oil fired central heating, double glazed, mains electricity, water and oil fired central heating.
The description of properties on the website do not form part of any offer and all statements and photographs are for illustrative purposes only and not guaranteed. Buyers must satisfy themselves on the accuracy and authenticity of each property listed.
Location of Property
By appointment through McEwan Fraser Legal on 01463 211 116
McEwan Fraser Legal are open 7 days a week: 8am - Midnight Monday to Friday & 9am - 10pm Saturday & Sunday to book your viewing appointment.
Part Exchange your property for a home on our site
If you are interested in a property we have available for sale and have your own property to sell, we can refer you to Haddington Estates (who operate independently of McEwan Fraser Legal). They can offer you a guaranteed cash offer for your own property through this unique Part Exchange option which may allow you to sell your property quickly and easily without any Estate Agency fees or advertising costs. This allows you to make an offer for any property on our site safe in the knowledge that your existing house has a firm legal offer.
Mortgage funding may be available through an authorised mortgage broker
McEwan Fraser Legal are working closely with authorised mortgage brokers in order for our clients to obtain mortgage funding (see terms and conditions, which normally apply, below)
- Aged 18+
- You are in permanent employment
- Self Employed usually need to have 2 years accounts available
- Permanent right to reside in the UK
- You have no adverse credit that would affect your ability to repay funding
Should you wish to obtain further information please complete the enquiry form