A superb opportunity to acquire an architect designed new build home in a semi-rural setting. A four bedroom detached Bungalow with integrated double garage and many attractive features.
This unique modern family home is to be constructed on a secluded plot with The Lemno Burn running through the north side of the land. Situated on a generous plot within Finavon village and finished turfed garden and mono block driveway, this bespoke home is built to the latest Building Standards and boasts excellent insulation, triple glazing and Solar Panels ensuring that it is economical to run.
EPC Rate is B
Lounge, dining kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower and dressing room, second bedroom with en-suite facility, two further bedrooms, family bathroom, utility, WC and integrated garage.
Choice of high-quality German kitchen appliances to include a chimney hood, four-ring induction hob, integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, oven and microwave
Bathroom/En-suite & WC:
Designer Sanitary ware, shower with handset (where applicable) walls tiled to dado height, fully tiled floor, fitted mirror and chrome ladder towel rail
• Energy efficiency rating B,
• TV Sockets in lounge, kitchen, family room and all bedrooms
• Two phone points in lounge, one in meter cupboard (for wireless router) Light pendant to attic
• Central heating system complete with thermostatically controlled radiators.
• Coving to all public rooms and hallways
• Contemporary chrome split finish (polished and brushed) door handles. White skirting and door facings
• Solid white/oak balustrades throughout
• Oak veneered panelled doors throughout
• Sockets and lighting to integral garage
• Contemporary sliding doors to all built-in wardrobes.
• Alarm systems with keypads and PIR sensors
• Mains wired smoke detectors
• Triple glazed, high-performance UPVC windows with multi-point locking.
• Turf to front garden
• Topsoil to back garden
• Fencing to boundary
• Outside water tap
• Paving slabs to path
• Solar panels
• Monoblock driveway
10 year checkmate warranty
The description of properties on the website do not form part of any offer and all statements and photographs are for illustrative purposes only and not guaranteed. Buyers must satisfy themselves on the accuracy and authenticity of each property listed.
Location of Property
By appointment through McEwan Fraser Legal on 01382 721 212
McEwan Fraser Legal are open 7 days a week: 8am - Midnight Monday to Friday & 9am - 10pm Saturday & Sunday to book your viewing appointment.
Part Exchange your property for a home on our site
If you are interested in a property we have available for sale and have your own property to sell, we can refer you to Haddington Estates (who operate independently of McEwan Fraser Legal). They can offer you a guaranteed cash offer for your own property through this unique Part Exchange option which may allow you to sell your property quickly and easily without any Estate Agency fees or advertising costs. This allows you to make an offer for any property on our site safe in the knowledge that your existing house has a firm legal offer.
Mortgage funding may be available through an authorised mortgage broker
McEwan Fraser Legal are working closely with authorised mortgage brokers in order for our clients to obtain mortgage funding (see terms and conditions, which normally apply, below)
- Aged 18+
- You are in permanent employment
- Self Employed usually need to have 2 years accounts available
- Permanent right to reside in the UK
- You have no adverse credit that would affect your ability to repay funding
Should you wish to obtain further information please complete the enquiry form