Recently renovated to an exact standard with stunning features and innovative bespoke detail. Clettyden offers its new owners a unique property in its own grounds with many pleasing features with beautiful views to the surrounding countryside. The former croft house is an attractive property with well-proportioned accommodation. The current owners have completely rebuilt the croft to a very high standard offering modern living with a mix of traditional croft and contemporary design. The layout offers great flexibility for a growing or extended family and has been finished with luxury fixtures and fittings throughout which provides a truly superior home.
In addition, the croft incorporates approximately twelve acres of land which is currently used privately by the owners for their own ponies, this includes large out buildings, sheds, stables, a manege, paddocks and fields. Clettyden as a whole has an excellent business potential for those looking to operate in the equestrian industry.
Key features of the property are:
• Entrance reception hall
• Main lounge with a sun room which is currently used as a home office
• Generous family sitting room
• Well appointed sun room with views over the surrounding countryside
• Superior modern luxury kitchen with full integrated appliances including a gas range cooker and granite works tops on all work surfaces.
• Three feature multi fuel burning stoves
• Two double bedrooms
• A split first floor with individual staircases
• Two double bedrooms with a family bathroom with separate shower
• Master bedroom with a bespoke designed en-suite bathroom with separate shower
A home that is truly beautiful and is an absolute pleasure to live in, early viewings are recommended to appreciate the stunning features and innovative detail.
Extras (Included in the sale): All floor coverings and blinds are included in the sale, double glazed, LPG gas central Heating, gas range cooker, solar panels, ample parking and turning space for vehicles. Summer house, a good range of outbuildings including a tack room.
The description of properties on the website do not form part of any offer and all statements and photographs are for illustrative purposes only and not guaranteed. Buyers must satisfy themselves on the accuracy and authenticity of each property listed.
Location of Property
By appointment through McEwan Fraser Legal on 01224 472 441
McEwan Fraser Legal are open 7 days a week: 8am - Midnight Monday to Friday & 9am - 10pm Saturday & Sunday to book your viewing appointment.
Part Exchange your property for a home on our site
If you are interested in a property we have available for sale and have your own property to sell, we can refer you to Haddington Estates (who operate independently of McEwan Fraser Legal). They can offer you a guaranteed cash offer for your own property through this unique Part Exchange option which may allow you to sell your property quickly and easily without any Estate Agency fees or advertising costs. This allows you to make an offer for any property on our site safe in the knowledge that your existing house has a firm legal offer.
Mortgage funding may be available through an authorised mortgage broker
McEwan Fraser Legal are working closely with authorised mortgage brokers in order for our clients to obtain mortgage funding (see terms and conditions, which normally apply, below)
- Aged 18+
- You are in permanent employment
- Self Employed usually need to have 2 years accounts available
- Permanent right to reside in the UK
- You have no adverse credit that would affect your ability to repay funding
Should you wish to obtain further information please complete the enquiry form