Loch Shin luxury pods and Forge Cottage presents an opportunity for the new owners to acquire a quality family home that has been completed to an exact standard with the added benefit of a successful glamping business. Forge Cottage is situated on a decrofted site of 0.1194 Ha with an additional 2.037 Ha of decrofted land which includes the pod site, building, stables and a area of paddock land. The main house can facilitate bed and breakfast occupancy which would add to the current income that the glamping holiday business currently earns. The relevant planning and building warrants are in place to add a further 6 pods. A home report in respect of the house and garden ground is available and is valued at £450,000. A true turn-key business offering a country lifestyle in a very popular part of Scotland.
• Well appointed main lounge with views to Loch Shin
• Large study room
• Luxury designed kitchen by Ashley Ann
• Underfloor heating on ground floor
• LPG gas cooker range and an Alpha 800 oil fired range
• Oak flooring
• Ground floor bedroom
• Family bathroom
• Large utility room with WC
• Master bedroom with a lounge area and en-suite bathroom
• Including a luxury walk-in shower and walk-in dressing room
• 2 further en-suite bedrooms and family bathroom
• Excellent storage cupboard and wardrobes throughout
• Double garage
• Four luxury Pods set within a landscaped garden
• 2 Stables
• Tack shed
• Feed room
• Large Farm building, 60ft x 40ft
• Wood store
• Landscaped gardens to the front and rear included stone walled borders
A true turn-key business offering a country lifestyle in a very popular part of Scotland
Extras: The property sale will include all fixed floor coverings and blinds where applicable and all integrated kitchen appliances are included. All relevant contents to run the glamping business will also be included in the sale. There is a range of plant and equipment available under separate negotiation, a list will be supplied on request. Option to purchase further croft land of 11.0436 Ha owned and 34.25 rented (total 45.2936 Ha) and includes a 1/28 share in Shinness common grazing, (hill grazing) available by separate negotiation. Accounts are available by interested parties on request by a solicitor only.
The description of properties on the website do not form part of any offer and all statements and photographs are for illustrative purposes only and not guaranteed. Buyers must satisfy themselves on the accuracy and authenticity of each property listed.
Location of Property
By appointment through McEwan Fraser Legal on 01463 211 116
McEwan Fraser Legal are open 7 days a week: 8am - Midnight Monday to Friday & 9am - 10pm Saturday & Sunday to book your viewing appointment.
Part Exchange your property for a home on our site
If you are interested in a property we have available for sale and have your own property to sell, we can refer you to Haddington Estates (who operate independently of McEwan Fraser Legal). They can offer you a guaranteed cash offer for your own property through this unique Part Exchange option which may allow you to sell your property quickly and easily without any Estate Agency fees or advertising costs. This allows you to make an offer for any property on our site safe in the knowledge that your existing house has a firm legal offer.
Mortgage funding may be available through an authorised mortgage broker
McEwan Fraser Legal are working closely with authorised mortgage brokers in order for our clients to obtain mortgage funding (see terms and conditions, which normally apply, below)
- Aged 18+
- You are in permanent employment
- Self Employed usually need to have 2 years accounts available
- Permanent right to reside in the UK
- You have no adverse credit that would affect your ability to repay funding
Should you wish to obtain further information please complete the enquiry form