Make the home of your dreams a reality:
- Buy your dream home from us and we will put stability into your purchase
- Invest and build for the future with a purchase split of up to 20% on your new property
- Make the concern of a property price drop a thing of the past; own 100% of your property, whilst having in place a cushion of up to 20% against any property price reduction.
- Fantastic homes, fantastic locations and a fantastic way of life
- Located in an area where all year round activities are available and accommodation is in high demand
- Take the negatives out of property buying and give yourself comfort and security for the years ahead
• Contact Anne MacKintosh, McEwan Fraser Legal for further information (0131 603 6746)
The Corries has the design of a large country house, which is split into separate residences. This four bedroom semi detached house offering 150 sqm of space comprises a large kitchen/ diner (colour of kitchen to be chosen by purchaser) and living room on the ground floor, with a family bathroom with white 3 piece suite, 4 bedrooms, two of which have en-suite bathrooms again in white.
This property is built to the highest specification, boasting modern design and exquisite interiors which the new owner will have the opportunity to choose, featuring: high quality kitchen, with integrated appliances; double glazing throughout; specialist lighting and floor to ceiling ceramic tiles in all bathrooms; Juliet balcony on first floor and views from the master bedroom that are to die for!
Situated in over 60 acres of wonderful woodland, get away from it all with wondrous woodland walks, a quiet picnic by a gushing waterfall and private access to the loch, providing a fabulous playground for nature lovers and water sports enthusiasts alike.
Pictures are for illustrative purposes only.
Included: Choice of high quality kitchen units to be chosen by the new owner from a range of styles including fully integrated appliances,eg dishwasher, fridge, washer/dryer, oven and hob. Ground maintenance (with annual fee), allocated space for car parking. Latest eco-friendly, economical air source heat recovery heating system. There is a slipway to the loch, for boat launching purposes. Added security of a 10 Year Premium Warranty available. Comprehensive management service to any buyers interested in letting their new property.
The description of properties on the website do not form part of any offer and all statements and photographs are for illustrative purposes only and not guaranteed. Buyers must satisfy themselves on the accuracy and authenticity of each property listed.
Location of Property
By appointment through McEwan Fraser Legal on 0131 524 9797.
McEwan Fraser Legal are open 7 days a week: 8am - Midnight Monday to Friday & 9am - 10pm Saturday & Sunday to book your viewing appointment.
Part Exchange your property for a home on our site
If you are interested in a property we have available for sale and have your own property to sell, we can refer you to MP Ltd (who operate independently of McEwan Fraser Legal). They can offer you a guaranteed cash offer for your own property through this unique Part Exchange option which may allow you to sell your property quickly and easily without any Estate Agency fees or advertising costs. This allows you to make an offer for any property on our site safe in the knowledge that your existing house has a firm legal offer.
Mortgage funding may be available through an authorised mortgage broker
McEwan Fraser Legal are working closely with authorised mortgage brokers in order for our clients to obtain mortgage funding (see terms and conditions, which normally apply, below)
- Aged 18+
- You are in permanent employment
- Self Employed usually need to have 2 years accounts available
- Permanent right to reside in the UK
- You have no adverse credit that would affect your ability to repay funding
Should you wish to obtain further information please complete the enquiry form