McEwan Fraser Legal is delighted to present this truly unique maisonette style property set on the charming High Street in Grantown-on-Spey. The property has a private entrance just to the side of the former RBS building and once inside is a simply jaw-dropping size that is unexpected, with 11 ft high ceilings throughout this has to be seen in person to really get a feel for the space that is on offer.
Set over three floors, this building was used as part accommodation and part Art studio by the previous owners, with much of their work still visible on the walls throughout.
In total it has ten usable rooms which could be utilised as bedrooms or reception rooms over the first and second floor.
The property comprises of the following:
- Kitchen on Ground floor (not functional)
- Shower room on Ground Floor (not functional)
- Large hallway cupboard
- 4 double sized rooms on the first floor
- 1 single room on the first floor
- 4 Double sized rooms on the 2nd floor
- 1 single sized room on the 2nd floor
- WC room on the first floor
The description of properties on the website do not form part of any offer and all statements and photographs are for illustrative purposes only and not guaranteed. Buyers must satisfy themselves on the accuracy and authenticity of each property listed.