We are delighted to present to the open market a delightful development of newly constructed, three bedroom, holiday lodges in a very popular location, close to Blackwaterfoot and enjoying views across the Shiskine Valley. A perfect holiday retreat or investment/rental property, which can be used all year round *NB. The last two lodges (Plots 8 and 9) provide comfortable accommodation on one level and sit on a good-sized freehold plot. Both lodges will be located at the south west of the development, with partial views towards the sea in the south and towards Goatfell in the north.
The Accommodation on offer briefly comprises: A welcoming vestibule with utility area. A fully fitted contemporary kitchen, which is open-plan to the living zone. There are three, well-proportioned bedrooms. The master benefits from an en-suite shower-room. A family bathroom completes the impressive accommodation. Externally, there is an appended store, which is suitable for the storage of bikes and sporting equipment.
* Each lodge has French doors opening onto a decked area - making it possible for al-fresco dining and entertaining. Excellent views can be enjoyed across the Shiskine Valley from Blackwaterfoot to the Goatfell mountains from this vantage point.
* Entrance Vestibule with utility area
* Integrated Oven, hob, extractor and fridge
* Dual-aspect open-plan living zone
* Private parking and visitor parking
* Air source heat pump providing central heating at an economic cost.
* High levels of insulation to comply with current building regulations.
* Appended store
* Connected to water supply and electricity.
Terms of Sale
Each lodge is offered at a fixed price, in advance of their completion and will be sold with one meter of freehold ground round the perimeter of the decking. The agreed price also includes the cost of the plot of land, which is payable upon conclusion of the initial missives. The balance of the purchase price is payable in three staged payments. A certificate will be issued on completion of the build.
* NB - The Lodge can't be used as a sole place of residence.
The site owners manage the site, which is available for communal use by all lodge owners. The current annual charge is £1500 (January 2018). Each new lodge owner will be asked to enter into an agreement with the site owners (Deed of Condition), which will determine common obligations.
From Brodick Pier, turn right and proceed thorough the village taking the B880 String Road to Blackwaterfoot. On reaching the main A841 road, turn right into Blackwaterfoot. Travel through the village and head up the hill towards Torbeg. The Country Lodges are located on the left hand side, immediately before Shiskine Hall.
The lodges shown are for illustrative purposes only. Lodges 8 and 9 will be similar in size and specification.
The description of properties on the website do not form part of any offer and all statements and photographs are for illustrative purposes only and not guaranteed. Buyers must satisfy themselves on the accuracy and authenticity of each property listed.