McEwan Fraser Legal is delighted to present this fantastic six bedroom detached house in Gowkhall, offering flexible living throughout. Surrounded by several acres of grazing land that can be formed into paddocks, the house showcases picturesque views of the West Fife countryside, making for an ideal family home and/or to suit those with interests in equestrianism. Inside, the property comprises of:
- Fully equipped partially-tiled kitchen with a range of base and wall-mounted units, 5 ring gas hob, double electric oven and extractor hood
- Spacious living area accessed via double-doors with a feature bay-window and real flame gas fire
- Two spacious double bedrooms, both offering flexible living
- Fully-tiled four-piece shower room with heated towel rail
- Large dining hall with staircase to the first floor and a sliding glass double-door leading to the garden
- Fully-fitted utility/boot room housing the boiler, electricity meter and washing machine with access to a separate attic space
- Large dual-aspect lounge/home office with stunning countryside views, offering flexible use as a master bedroom
- Double bedroom with a feature ceiling beam, two built-in double wardrobes and a central dressing table inset
- Double bedroom with two built-in double wardrobes
- Double bedroom with a feature ceiling beam
- Partially-tiled 4-piece family bathroom
In addition to this, the property includes a garage, more than ample parking for residents and visitors alike, 4 working stables and a tack room as well as solar panels. This is a rare opportunity to acquire a beautiful house in a fantastic scenic location.
Extras (Included in the sale): All fixtures and fittings, including; blinds, light fittings, carpets and fitted floor coverings. Please note, other items may be available through separate negotiation.
The description of properties on the website do not form part of any offer and all statements and photographs are for illustrative purposes only and not guaranteed. Buyers must satisfy themselves on the accuracy and authenticity of each property listed.