66 The Walled Gardens, Abbey Park Avenue, St. Andrews, KY16 9JW
66 The Walled Gardens, Abbey Park Avenue, St. Andrews, KY16 9JW
66 The Walled Gardens, Abbey Park Avenue, St. Andrews, KY16 9JW
66 The Walled Gardens, Abbey Park Avenue, St. Andrews, KY16 9JW
66 The Walled Gardens, Abbey Park Avenue, St. Andrews, KY16 9JW
66 The Walled Gardens, Abbey Park Avenue, St. Andrews, KY16 9JW
66 The Walled Gardens, Abbey Park Avenue, St. Andrews, KY16 9JW
66 The Walled Gardens, Abbey Park Avenue, St. Andrews, KY16 9JW
66 The Walled Gardens, Abbey Park Avenue, St. Andrews, KY16 9JW
66 The Walled Gardens, Abbey Park Avenue, St. Andrews, KY16 9JW
66 The Walled Gardens, Abbey Park Avenue, St. Andrews, KY16 9JW
favourite
Left Arrow prev Right Arrow next

66 The Walled Gardens, St. Andrews, KY16

Luxurious retirement apartment close to the heart of St Andrews. Ground floor, elegantly proportioned, spacious one-bedroom apartment on the ground floor with a corner aspect.

Street Address
66 The Walled Gardens, Abbey Park Avenue, St. Andrews, KY16 9JW
Price
Offers over £187,000
Property Type
Apartment
Property Reference
MFL1199104
bed icon
1
bath icon
1

Arrange Your Viewing

Download Floorplan

Download Brochure

Download Title Plan

Request Home Report

Show Map

Part Exchange Your Property

Mortgage Funding

McEwan Fraser Legal is delighted to offer on to the open market this unique and extremely desirable spot close to the heart of St Andrews, located a short walk away from the town centre and golf course.

The Walled Garden is a collection of luxury retirement apartments and number 66 is arguably one of the best.

This larger one-bedroom apartment is located on the ground floor and on a corner site creating a light-infused home of distinction. The generous proportions offer timeless style and contemporary interiors with no compromise on space or quality.

This retirement complex has age restrictions please call us for more details. The property for sale is a 75% ownership offer, the remaining 25% can be purchased directly from Beild.

The apartment is less than one year old and has been seldom used by the current owner as a second home.

The description of properties on the website do not form part of any offer and all statements and photographs are for illustrative purposes only and not guaranteed. Buyers must satisfy themselves on the accuracy and authenticity of each property listed.