McEwan Fraser Legal is delighted to present this one-bedroom terraced house in Edinburgh's popular Southhouse area. The property is in walk-in condition having been modernised by the current owner.
Inside, the property comprises of:
- Fully equipped kitchen with hob, fan oven, dishwasher, washing machine and freestanding fridge freezer.
- Spacious living area with access to the rear vestibule which gives access to the back garden. The Lounge is flooded by natural light due to being south facing and also from having two large windows.
- One double bedroom includes built-in storage space.
- The main bathroom is fitted with a shower over the bath and has a chrome heated towel rail. The bathroom is also newly fitted and is lovely and modern.
- The rear garden is very spacious and is low maintenance, secure private garden area.
In addition, the property includes gas central heating from a new combi boiler, double glazed windows and also benefits from free on-street unrestricted parking for residents and visitors alike.
The description of properties on the website do not form part of any offer and all statements and photographs are for illustrative purposes only and not guaranteed. Buyers must satisfy themselves on the accuracy and authenticity of each property listed.