McEwan Fraser Legal is delighted to present this three-bedroom in the Obsdale Estate, Alness. The property is ready to move in to with the current owners undertaking a huge volume of work during their ownership with a new downstairs bathroom with a free standing bath, new insulation and a whole new roof on the property. The property showcases excellent views of the Cromarty Firth from the rear and countryside views from other rooms, its situated only minutes from the A9 which provides access to Inverness City centre in around 20 minutes approximately.
Inside, the property comprises of:
- Fully equipped modern kitchen diner with solid oak work surfaces
- Spacious living area with real oak flooring
- One ground floor double bedroom with direct access to the bathroom
- Two double bedrooms on the first floor
- One shower room on the first floor
- Larger than a normal single garage with external access and electrics installed as well as a water supply for washing machine and added benefit of a work bench already installed
In addition to this, the property includes a very large frontage with space for multiple cars and a garden with uninterrupted water views.
Double external power socket
Two external water taps
The description of properties on the website do not form part of any offer and all statements and photographs are for illustrative purposes only and not guaranteed. Buyers must satisfy themselves on the accuracy and authenticity of each property listed.