McEwan Fraser Legal is delighted to present this two bedroom ground floor apartment in Marchmont. The property is in walk-in condition. The apartment showcases excellent privacy from the street for a ground floor apartment due to top hedges in the private front garden. Inside, the property comprises of:
- Fully equipped kitchen; with modern integrated appliances, ranging from the hob, fan oven, integrated microwave, coffee machine and dishwasher. This space is finished with stone worktops. The kitchen also offers excellent utility space as well as private rear access into the communal garden.
- Spacious living area which is flooded by natural light, historic features such as a fireplace, high ceilings and cornicing.
- Two double bedrooms which are large and bright spaces with opportunities for freestanding furniture.
- The bathroom comes fitted with a three-piece white suite and a shower is fitted over the shower. The bathroom is modern and partially tiled.
- As previously mentioned there is a spacious utility with storage options, however, the apartment itself also benefits from plenty of storage space, from a box room to hall cupboards you will never be short of a hiding place.
In addition to this, the property includes on-street residents parking, large communal garden and private front garden. This is a rare opportunity to acquire a central apartment in a fantastic location near the city centre.
The description of properties on the website do not form part of any offer and all statements and photographs are for illustrative purposes only and not guaranteed. Buyers must satisfy themselves on the accuracy and authenticity of each property listed.