McEwan Fraser Legal is delighted to present this four bedroom detached bungalow, situated in West Cairnbeg, on the cuff of the traditional market town of Laurencekirk. The property is in true walk-in condition and has been maintained to a high standard. The bungalow showcases excellent views of the Kincardineshire countryside. Inside, the property comprises of:
- Entrance vestibule leading to the internal hallway with a cloak cupboard and linen cupboard.
- Fully equipped partially-tiled kitchen; integrated electric four-ring hob, oven, extractor hood and dishwasher.
- Fully fitted utility room with access to the partially floored attic.
- Spacious living area with a large bay window and double doors into the dining room.
- Dining room for family mealtimes.
- Master bedroom with a built-in triple wardrobe and partially-tiled three-piece en-suite with a double shower cubicle.
- Two double bedrooms which include built-in double wardrobes.
- Fourth bedroom with optional use as a study/sitting room, currently used as a TV room.
- Partially-tiled four-piece family bathroom with bath, corner shower cubicle and chrome heated towel rail.
Additionally, there are private grounds to the rear and side with laid lawn and paved patio area with vegetable patches and a paved area to the front. The property includes a double garage and driveway with space for up to four cars. This is a rare opportunity to acquire a well-maintained property in an excellent location.
Extras (Included in the sale): All fitted floor coverings, blinds, curtains, light fittings and integrated appliances.
The description of properties on the website do not form part of any offer and all statements and photographs are for illustrative purposes only and not guaranteed. Buyers must satisfy themselves on the accuracy and authenticity of each property listed.