McEwan Fraser Legal is delighted to present this three-bedroom semi-detached house in Musselburgh. The property is in walk-in condition and has been renovated by the current owner. Inside, the property comprises of:
- Fully equipped kitchen which has been recently installed benefitting from integrated appliances and a breakfast bar. The kitchen also provides access to the rear garden.
- Spacious living area with windows from the front to the back of the property making for a bright and comfortable space to relax in. The lounge also provides enough space for a dining area if desired.
- Three spacious bedrooms two of which are functional double bedrooms and the third bedroom is more of a single room or potential home office which is its current purpose.
- The main family bathroom has also been upgraded by the current seller, benefitting from a white three-piece suite.
- The Garden of the property is a very good size whilst benefitting from being landscaped and has plenty of space for further extending the property if desired or perhaps building a garage for additional off-street parking capabilities. The necessary planning consents would be required.
In addition to this, the property also benefits from gas central heating, full double glazing and also benefits from excellent off-street parking to the front of the property.
The description of properties on the website do not form part of any offer and all statements and photographs are for illustrative purposes only and not guaranteed. Buyers must satisfy themselves on the accuracy and authenticity of each property listed.