PART-EXCHANGE AVAILABLE McEwan Fraser Legal is delighted to offer a unique and exciting opportunity to purchase this very substantial and beautifully presented converted Five-bedroom barn conversion located in the scattered hamlet of Gollanfield close to Inverness Airport. This layout also includes a modern two-bedroom annexe allowing the prospect of a very flexible living space.
The property enjoys extensive views over the Moray Firth to Ben Wyvis and The Black Isle.
The main house is constructed over two levels with the accommodation consisting of:
• entrance vestibule
• large breakfasting kitchen/family room with centre island and marble worksurfaces (including recently installed electric AGA cooker, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher & hot plate)
• attractive and bright double-aspect lounge with multi-fuel stove
• dining-room with ample space for a large number of guests
• bedroom with en-suite bath and separate shower
• bedroom with en-suite shower
• bedroom currently being used as a study
• conservatory with underfloor heating and Sanderson blinds
• laundry room also with underfloor heating
• utility room
• The master bedroom has the sole use of the upper floor along with the luxurious en-suite bathroom (with separate walk-in shower cabinet) and dressing room.
The adjoining annexe was added in 2010 and can be made totally separate or alternatively fully integrated into the main house and has the following accommodation:
• open-plan lounge (with log-burning stove)/dining/kitchen with brand new integrated NEFF oven, hob & microwave. Also includes dishwasher & fridge/freezer
• laundry room with underfloor heating (including tumble dryer & washing machine)
• two bedrooms (one with en-suite shower room)
• family bathroom with shower over bath
The property benefits from oil-fired central heating (main house & annexe have separate boilers) and modern double-glazing. The property also has a fitted burglar alarm with associated motion sensors, hard-wired CO2 and smoke detectors.
The property is built in the form of a large square with a fully enclosed and charming inner courtyard giving a sizeable secluded and private sunlit sitting area.
Lying within easy access to the A96, the house sits beside a quiet access road and is reached via a long tarred driveway which leads to a double garage/ workshop and separate timber car shelter. An extensive chipped area which allows parking for a very large number of vehicles if required. The generous grounds are laid mainly to lawn offset with mature shrubs, ornamental pond and kitchen garden. A substantial timber storage shed is included in the sale.
This beautiful property, set in a very scenic location, will appeal to a variety of potential buyers looking for a lovely home. The property would also lend itself to the possibility of becoming a Bed & Breakfast/ Guest House being ideally located to take advantage of the increase in visitors to the area caused by the advent of the North Coast 500 driving route, “Outlander” TV programmes and other tourism initiatives.
MAIN HOUSE - Electric AGA cooker, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher & hot plate. ANNEXE - Integrated NEFF oven, hob & microwave. Dishwasher & fridge/freezer. Timber storage shed.
The description of properties on the website do not form part of any offer and all statements and photographs are for illustrative purposes only and not guaranteed. Buyers must satisfy themselves on the accuracy and authenticity of each property listed.
Location of Property
By appointment through McEwan Fraser Legal on 01463 211 116
McEwan Fraser Legal are open 7 days a week: 8am - Midnight Monday to Friday & 9am - 10pm Saturday & Sunday to book your viewing appointment.
Part Exchange your property for a home on our site
If you are interested in a property we have available for sale and have your own property to sell, we can refer you to MP Ltd (who operate independently of McEwan Fraser Legal). They can offer you a guaranteed cash offer for your own property through this unique Part Exchange option which may allow you to sell your property quickly and easily without any Estate Agency fees or advertising costs. This allows you to make an offer for any property on our site safe in the knowledge that your existing house has a firm legal offer.
Mortgage funding may be available through an authorised mortgage broker
McEwan Fraser Legal are working closely with authorised mortgage brokers in order for our clients to obtain mortgage funding (see terms and conditions, which normally apply, below)
- Aged 18+
- You are in permanent employment
- Self Employed usually need to have 2 years accounts available
- Permanent right to reside in the UK
- You have no adverse credit that would affect your ability to repay funding
Should you wish to obtain further information please complete the enquiry form