McEwan Fraser Legal is delighted to present this three bedroom maisonette apartment nearby Edinburgh City Centre. The property is in walk-in condition. Inside, the property comprises of:
- Fully equipped modern kitchen which is open plan with the dining area and provides access to the lounge.
- Spacious living area which is bright and modern with access to the private balcony and also to the upstairs master bedroom which is accessed through the mezzanine lounge/tv area.
- Three double bedrooms which include integrated wardrobes. The master bedroom is situated on the upper level of this top floor maisonette.
- Two bathrooms which come by way of master bedroom three-piece en-suite and the main three piece bathroom on the lower level to serve both double bedrooms and visitors alike.
- Underneath the lounge area which is at an elevated height there is substantial storage space. accessed via the kitchen. this forms storage space similar to that of an attic space, however, can be accessed far easier.
In addition to this, the property includes modern gas central heating (combination boiler) and double glazed windows making for a warm and cost-effective home all year round. This development also benefits from private residents parking in the form of a permitted car park. Each property gets two permits.
The description of properties on the website do not form part of any offer and all statements and photographs are for illustrative purposes only and not guaranteed. Buyers must satisfy themselves on the accuracy and authenticity of each property listed.