McEwan Fraser Legal is delighted to present this bright two-bedroom flat in Leith. The property is in walk-in condition having recently been redecorated. The flat benefits from daylight all day and showcases excellent views from the private balcony. Inside, the property is comprised of:
· Open plan kitchen/living/dining area.
· Well-proportioned kitchen with a mix of freestanding and integrated appliances.
· Spacious living area with access to a private balcony, providing that desired outdoor area.
· Two double bedrooms which include wardrobes, with an en-suite shower room attached to the master bedroom.
· Two bathrooms (bathroom and en-suite) are modern and benefit from connection to the mains.
In addition to this, the property has excellent internal storage as well as benefitting from residents secure parking, communal garden and lift. Gas central heating and full double glazing make for a warm and cost-effective home all year round. This is a rare opportunity to acquire this spacious central flat within a great cosmopolitan area of the city.
The description of properties on the website do not form part of any offer and all statements and photographs are for illustrative purposes only and not guaranteed. Buyers must satisfy themselves on the accuracy and authenticity of each property listed.