We‘ve launched a very special competition for the kids today. Find out how they could created the cover for the Inverness Caley Thistle Matchday Programme…
McEwan Fraser Legal has today launched a brilliant competition for the kids – the chance to design the cover of the official Inverness Caledonian Thistle Matchday Programme!
In a break from the normal style, McEwan Fraser Legal – the club’s proud main sponsor – has teamed up with ICTFC to give one lucky under 16 the opportunity of a lifetime.
We’re looking for a picture of young supporters’ favourite current Inverness player!
The winning artwork will be turned into the cover for the club’s home game against Dundee on Saturday 24 September.
Our star artist will win a giant hard back version – presented by the player they illustrated – of the cover to keep, and a copy of the Programme signed by the Caley Thistle first team squad.
Here’s how it works:
- Open to anyone under the age of 16 we’re looking for an illustration or painting of their favourite current Inverness player (one player only)
- Entries – which must be original pieces of work – may use pen, coloured pencils or paint
- Entries must be on A4 or A5 white paper (landscape, the same shape as the programme!)
- Submissions are preferred via email to email@example.com but postal applications will also be accepted
- Email submissions must be made by the child’s parent or carer
- We require artwork to be scanned and sent as a high res jpeg or pdf with a minimum resolution of 300dpi (a setting available when scanning to ensure the highest quality)
- Entries should be attached to the email and include the entering child’s full name, address and parent name, address (if different) and telephone contact details
- Entries should also include a brief note to explain who the child has illustrated and why
- Postal submissions must also be made by the child’s parent or carer & should include the original artwork (regrettably we cannot return submissions). On a separate piece of paper postal entries should include the entering child’s full name, address and parent name, address (if different) and telephone contact details and a brief note to explain who the child has illustrated and why
- Postal submissions should be sent to: Inverness Caledonian Thistle Cover Competition, McEwan Fraser Legal, Claremont House, 130 East Claremont Street, Edinburgh, EH7 4LB
- The deadline to receive entries is Monday 5 September at 5pm. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- The competition will be judged by McEwan Fraser Legal and Inverness Caledonian Thistle
- By entering into the competition parents/carers agree that in the event of winning they and their child will be available to participate in a photo-opportunity with promotion across media, social media and club channels
- Although no correspondence will be entered into on the competition outcome, McEwan Fraser Legal’s sponsorship team are happy to take general enquiries via firstname.lastname@example.org