Inverness Caledonian Thistle today reveal he club’s brand new home and away kits for season 2017-18 – and launch a very special promotion for 100 lucky kids!
This will see ONE HUNDRED kids PLAY in a mouth-watering “pre-season friendly” against Richie Foran’s side on the pitch at the Caledonian Stadium.
This will not only be Caley Thistle’s Biggest Home Game, but the Biggest Home Game ever seen in the UK!
Here’s how it works:
- New kit scheduled to go on sale 24 May
- First 100 junior home shirts sold receive a golden ticket for one U13 (per junior purchase) to play in the game, wearing the new kit!
- The match will take place on Sunday 9 July as part of a Caley Thistle open day
- Teams will play approximately 15 minutes each way
- Inverness Caledonian Thistle will field a first team XI managed by Richie Foran who will take on the Inverness Caley Thistle Kids who will be managed by a star former player
- The match will take place on the pitch at the Caledonian Stadium
- It’ll be filmed and highlights shown online, with picture for everyone, too!
All golden ticket holders will receive full details, including timings, arrangements and the ref’s rules in the run up to the big day.
McEwan Fraser Legal chief executive Ken McEwan comments: “We’re excited about this latest promotion, McEwan Fraser Legal’s Biggest Home Game. So many of us dreamed of the chance to be a professional footballer but didn’t quite make it, so for one day these 100 kids are going to be given just such an opportunity.
“We’re proud to challenge people to think differently as family solicitors and estate agents, and that applies to our support of Inverness Caledonian Thistle where we are delighted to be able to bring a promotion of this scale to the UK for the very first time.”
We really excited for the Biggest Home Game promotion, giving some of young supporters the chance to line up against their heroes in a special game which has never been done before on this scale in the UK,” added Inverness’ commercial manager Iain Auld.
“It’s a delight to work with such an innovative business like McEwan Fraser Legal, and I know that this promotion will go down very well with our fans.”