Competition T&Cs – McEwan Fraser Legal
1. The promoter is McEwan Fraser Legal whose registered office is at:
McEwan Fraser Legal
Solicitors & Estate Agents
130 East Claremont Street
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of McEwan Fraser Legal and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
2.1 #HomeRun participants must live within 30 minutes of Fir Park to qualify to win.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. Promotion specific rules, entry requirements and closing dates can be found on the individual promotion pages
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10 .The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and where appropriate we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by an adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter
12. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of UK.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
19. By entering this competition entrants agree to McEwan Fraser Legal contacting them via email from which the option to opt-out will always be available.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Should you have any questions with regards to these T&Cs please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.