Your responsibilities will include the following:
• Meeting and greeting clients (when our office reopens to clients)
• Answering telephone calls and directing them to the appropriate member of staff
• Obtaining accurate information from clients and taking messages when required
• Maintaining catalogue of property keys and coordinating requests and returns
• Entering enquiries onto the company database to initiate appropriate departmental contact
• Accurate preparation of documents for senior members of staff
• Opening and distributing mail for our legal department
• Maintaining the meeting room diaries
• General administrative assistance for the various departments within the company
You will take the initiative to learn about the company and the wider industry it operates within and become the first port of call for staff and clients alike. This role is ideal for you if you love to be part of a busy, diverse, and sometimes challenging environment. You will have the ability to make this role your own and take responsibility for providing an efficient reception service which is at the heart of any successful business.
Core hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm, however, a degree of flexibility may be required on occasion to suit the demands of the business.
Salary is negotiable dependent upon experience.