Due to the continued growth of our business, we require a professional, enthusiastic Paralegal to join the Legal team in our Edinburgh Head Office. We are not your typical Solicitors & Estate Agents as we do everything in-house to ensure we have specialists to advise clients during every step of their journey. You will be joining a varied team of over 100 in-house experts who all share the same passion for client care but will have the benefit of working within a small, friendly team.
Duties will include the following:
- Prior legal administration or secretarial experience
- Quick and accurate typing skills with the ability to prepare documents with digital dictation
- Proficiency in all Microsoft packages, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Methodical and organised approach with careful attention to detail
- Impeccable verbal and written communication and ability to effectively liaise with clients, colleagues and external legal professionals
- Track record of working to tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving team environment
- Strong initiative with natural problem-solving ability
- Experience in LawWare or other Case Management systems is desirable but not essential
Salary is negotiable depending upon the level of transferable experience.
Core working hours will be Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5.30pm, but flexibility may be available for the right candidate.