Due to business demand and a focus on continued success, we are currently looking for Property Sales Assistants to join us in our Edinburgh Head Office.
If you’ve ever been told you’re a great listener and you enjoy dealing with people, this is an ideal opportunity. As an added bonus, you will gain valuable, hands-on property experience in this fast-paced role which is a great start for anyone that has an interest in property but hasn’t been able to find an introductory pathway into the industry. McEwan Fraser Legal is known for its innovation, rapid expansion and internal promotions so this opportunity could lead to future career opportunities within the Company.
Duties will include the following:
- Assisting potential viewers with general property enquiries and property booking requests
- Liaising with clients and buyers via telephone and email
- Promoting McEwan Fraser Legal’s range of services and making referrals for property, financial and legal advice
- Updating your colleagues about the activity on their clients’ properties
- Following up information requests and speaking to viewers to gain their feedback
- Updating information on bespoke software system with other general administration duties as required
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and abilities:
- Confident telephone manner with at least 6 months’ experience in a role that primarily involved telephone contact
- Exceptional focus on customer service and ability to uphold McEwan Fraser Legal’s strong customer care priorities
- Polite, informative and empathetic to clients’ needs
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving, target-driven team environment
- Multi-tasking ability with capability to maintain accuracy
- Proficiency in all Microsoft packages
- Assertive, positive attitude
- Problem-solving initiative
Candidates who demonstrate the ability to put customers first, a flair for sales, and a willingness to learn about the property industry will thrive and progression opportunities abound.
This is a permanent, full-time appointment which will include one Saturday or Sunday shift per week in addition to four weekday shifts.
Salary will be negotiable depending upon the level of transferable experience.