Due to continued client demand, we are currently looking for an Evening & Weekend Property Sales Assistant to join us in our Edinburgh Head Office on a permanent, part-time basis including evening and weekend weekly shifts.
If you’ve ever been told you’re a great listener and you enjoy dealing with people, this is an ideal opportunity. As an added bonus, you will gain valuable, hands-on Property experience in this fast-paced role. McEwan Fraser Legal is known for its innovation, rapid expansion and internal promotions so this opportunity could lead to future career opportunities within the Company.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Acting as initial point of contact for general property enquiries and viewing requests
- Liaising with clients and buyers via telephone and email
- Promoting McEwan Fraser Legal’s range of services
- Making referrals for property, financial and legal advice
- Obtaining feedback from viewers regarding property viewings
- Updating Property Sales Negotiators regarding activity on their clients’ properties
- Following up Home Report and Schedule requests
- Updating electronic client files on bespoke software system
- General admin duties as required
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and abilities:
- Polite, informative and empathetic to clients’ needs
- Confident telephone manner with at least 6 months’ experience in a role that primarily involved telephone contact
- Proven sales and customer service experience
- Ability to thrive in a busy, fast-moving, target-driven team environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Multi-tasking ability with capability to maintain accuracy
- Proficiency in all Microsoft packages
- Assertive, positive attitude
- Problem-solving initiative
We have permanent, part-time opportunities available with working hours over evenings and weekends.
There may be the opportunity to work flexible additional shifts if appropriate, however, this is not a requirement nor are the hours guaranteed.
Salary will be negotiable depending upon the level of transferable experience.