Part Exchange Available! Entrance to the property is through a porch into a vestibule leading onto a long hallway with access to all rooms.
Immediately to the left is a useful WC. The large living room is across from the front entrance and is light and spacious with a large bay window looking onto the garden. At one end of the property there is the family kitchen with dining area. There are French doors leading onto the garden and the fully fitted kitchen includes double oven, and dishwasher. There is a utility room which holds the washing machine, tumble dryer and sink and has access to the side of the property. There is a study and family room which looks onto the front of the property and would make an excellent snug or TV room.
At the other end of the property there are five bedrooms and the family bathroom. The master bedroom has a dual aspect and there is access to the balcony with fitted wardrobes with mirrors which also conceals an ensuite bathroom with white three piece suite and shower. There are four other double bedrooms two of which share a jack and jill with shower and WC. One of the other double bedrooms has an ensuite and both remaining bedrooms have fitted wardrobes. There is plenty storage in the cupboards along the hall and in the large attic.
Extras: All fitted carpets and floor coverings, electric hob, oven, cooker hood, washing machine and fridge.
By appointment through McEwan Fraser Legal on 0131 524 9797.
McEwan Fraser Legal are open 7 days a week: 8am - Midnight Monday to Friday & 9am - 5.30pm Saturday & Sunday to book your viewing appointment.
Part-Exchange your property for a home on our site
If you are interested in a property we have available for sale and have your own property to sell, we can refer you to McEwan Fraser Investments (who operate independently of McEwan Fraser Legal). They can offer you a guaranteed cash offer for your own property through this unique Part-Exchange option which may allow you to sell your property quickly and easily without any Estate Agency fees or advertising costs. This allows you to make an offer for any property on our site safe in the knowledge that your existing house has a firm legal offer.
Pease contact us for further details or complete the Part-Exchange valuation form. Remember your dream home could be only a phone call away 0131 523 1546.
100% Funding* available through an authorised mortgage broker
McEwan Fraser Legal are proud to announce that we are the first Scottish Solicitors and Estate Agents to offer 100% Funding* through an authorised mortgage broker (see terms and conditions below)
- Aged 21+
- You are in permanent employment and have been in your job for at least 12 months
- Self Employed need to have 2 years accounts available
- Permanent right to reside in the UK and have been resident in the UK for at least 12 months
- You have no adverse credit in the last 6 years
- Your bank account shows a continual credit balance for the last 3 months, i.e. not overdrawn
Should you meet the following criteria please contact email@example.com or phone our Head Office 0131 524 9797 to obtain further information, we look forward to hearing from you.
* 100% Funding is Subject to Status and Terms & Conditions Apply. Subject to use of Hitachi appointed conveyancers managed by Legal Marketing Services Limited. Customers must complete a Credit Agreement with Hitachi and Hitachi reserve the right to withdraw or alter this offer at any time prior to its acceptance of a Credit Agreement.