Part Exchange Available! The property offered for sale comprises an immaculate top floor flat which has recently been totally refurbished and decorated throughout and offers accommodation ideally suited to the first time buyer. Briefly comprising Entrance Hall, spacious Lounge with good sized new fully fitted Kitchen off, spacious Double Bedroom and Bathroom with new 3 piece suite. A full gas central heating system has been installed and this along with comprehensive double glazed window units should help ensure a warm yet cost effective living environment.Extras: All fitted carpets and floor coverings, new gas hob, electric oven and cooker hood.
By appointment through McEwan Fraser Legal on 0131 524 9797.
McEwan Fraser Legal are open 7 days a week: 8am - Midnight Monday to Friday & 9am - 5.30pm Saturday & Sunday to book your viewing appointment.
Part-Exchange your property for a home on our site
If you are interested in a property we have available for sale and have your own property to sell, we can refer you to McEwan Fraser Investments (who operate independently of McEwan Fraser Legal). They can offer you a guaranteed cash offer for your own property through this unique Part-Exchange option which may allow you to sell your property quickly and easily without any Estate Agency fees or advertising costs. This allows you to make an offer for any property on our site safe in the knowledge that your existing house has a firm legal offer.
Pease contact us for further details or complete the Part-Exchange valuation form. Remember your dream home could be only a phone call away 0131 523 1546.
100% Funding* available through an authorised mortgage broker
McEwan Fraser Legal are proud to announce that we are the first Scottish Solicitors and Estate Agents to offer 100% Funding* through an authorised mortgage broker (see terms and conditions below)
- Aged 21+
- You are in permanent employment and have been in your job for at least 12 months
- Self Employed need to have 2 years accounts available
- Permanent right to reside in the UK and have been resident in the UK for at least 12 months
- You have no adverse credit in the last 6 years
- Your bank account shows a continual credit balance for the last 3 months, i.e. not overdrawn
Should you meet the following criteria please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our Head Office 0131 524 9797 to obtain further information, we look forward to hearing from you.
* 100% Funding is Subject to Status and Terms & Conditions Apply. Subject to use of Hitachi appointed conveyancers managed by Legal Marketing Services Limited. Customers must complete a Credit Agreement with Hitachi and Hitachi reserve the right to withdraw or alter this offer at any time prior to its acceptance of a Credit Agreement.