Part Exchange Available! This recently renovated 3 bedroom detached house would make a lovely family home. The entrance hall has a laminate floor and downstairs toilet. The property is double glazed and has a newly installed boiler system.
The open plan living room looks to the front of the property and is light and spacious. The open plan dining room has glass patio doors looking onto the paved back garden which also has a grassed area.
The fully fitted kitchen has a new sink and gas hob with electric oven and extractor fan. The kitchen has a breakfast area and a utility room with a door to the garage which is split in two and ideal for storage
The master bedroom faces the rear of the property, has fitted wardrobes and an ensuite with shower which has recently been retiled. The second double faces the front of the property and there is a single bedroom to the rear.
The hot water tank is located in a storage cupboard in the hall and the family bathroom has a new 3 piece suite. There is ample storage in the loft.
Extras: All floor coverings, appliances and curtains / blinds
By appointment through McEwan Fraser Legal on 0131 524 9797.
McEwan Fraser Legal are open 7 days a week: 8am - Midnight Monday to Friday & 9am - 5.30pm Saturday & Sunday to book your viewing appointment.
Part-Exchange your property for a home on our site
If you are interested in a property we have available for sale and have your own property to sell, we can refer you to McEwan Fraser Investments (who operate independently of McEwan Fraser Legal). They can offer you a guaranteed cash offer for your own property through this unique Part-Exchange option which may allow you to sell your property quickly and easily without any Estate Agency fees or advertising costs. This allows you to make an offer for any property on our site safe in the knowledge that your existing house has a firm legal offer.
Pease contact us for further details or complete the Part-Exchange valuation form. Remember your dream home could be only a phone call away 0131 523 1546.
100% Funding* available through an authorised mortgage broker
McEwan Fraser Legal are proud to announce that we are the first Scottish Solicitors and Estate Agents to offer 100% Funding* through an authorised mortgage broker (see terms and conditions below)
- Aged 21+
- You are in permanent employment and have been in your job for at least 12 months
- Self Employed need to have 2 years accounts available
- Permanent right to reside in the UK and have been resident in the UK for at least 12 months
- You have no adverse credit in the last 6 years
- Your bank account shows a continual credit balance for the last 3 months, i.e. not overdrawn
Should you meet the following criteria please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our Head Office 0131 524 9797 to obtain further information, we look forward to hearing from you.
* 100% Funding is Subject to Status and Terms & Conditions Apply. Subject to use of Hitachi appointed conveyancers managed by Legal Marketing Services Limited. Customers must complete a Credit Agreement with Hitachi and Hitachi reserve the right to withdraw or alter this offer at any time prior to its acceptance of a Credit Agreement.