100% Funding Available*
McEwan Fraser Legal are proud to announce that we are the first Scottish Solicitors and Estate Agents to offer 100% Funding* through an authorised mortgage broker (see terms and conditions below) on resale and second hand properties.
The package uses a combination of an 85% mortgage and 15% unsecured loan on Houses and a 75% mortgage and 25% unsecured loan on Flats/Apartments. As the name suggests, 100% funding will allow you to borrow the full value of the property you want to purchase without the need to place a deposit with your lender. The rate for the deposit loan starts at 5.9% APR and is fixed for 15 years for the loan. The mortgage term can be extended up to 35 years.
Because of the state of the property and financial markets, these types of mortgage come with certain conditions attached. If you meet criteria below, contact us for more information.
- Aged 21 or over
- You are in permanent employment and have been in your job for at least 12 months
- Self Employed need to have 2 years accounts available
- Permanent right to reside in the UK and have been resident in the UK for at least 12 months
- You have no adverse credit in the last 6 years
- Your bank account shows a continual credit balance for the last 3 months, i.e. not overdrawn
- Have no missed or late payments registered as evidenced on credit file with in last 2 years
- You have not had any County Court Judgments (CCJs), Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVAs) and/or Debt Relief orders (DROs) registered against you in the last 6 years
- Living within means with no use of Pay Day loans and/or making Cash Advance withdrawals on Credit Cards within last 12 months
Example Funding Monthly Payments**
All examples are based on 35 year term for mortgage though a mainstream lender and 15yrs for the unsecured loan
APR for Mortgage is 4.5% and APR for unsecured loan is 14.9%
Mortgage is £414.99
Unsecured loan is £212.74
Mortgage is £829.99
Unsecured loan is £425.48
Mortgage is £1244.98
Unsecured loan is £638.21
Only if you meet the criteria above please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our Head Office 0131 524 9797 to obtain further information, we look forward to hearing from you.
* 100% Funding is Subject to Status and Terms & Conditions Apply. Subject to use of Hitachi appointed conveyancers managed by Legal Marketing Services Limited. Customers must complete a Credit Agreement with Hitachi and Hitachi reserve the right to withdraw or alter this offer at any time prior to its acceptance of a Credit Agreement.
** YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY DEBT SECURED ON IT